Toronto may not be a football / soccer country but this city was crazy yesterday during the FIFA World Cup 2010, which, as we all know, was won by Spain—for the first time in their country’s football history. It’s time they should get one. But, I hope it’s NOT gonna be the only one.
It was a tempestuous fight between Netherlands and Spain. It’s the first football game ever I’ve seen from start to finish. Spain didn’t get the 2010 World Cup title the easy way. Netherlands gave them a hard and looooong fight that they both extended time.
I am not a football nor a basketball nor a hockey fan. But, I am into watching the finals. Even American Idol and Britain Got Talent on TV, I only like to watch the grand finale. :))
Let’s play pictionary now, shall we?
Sea of people outside the CBC Building in Toronto. They watched the game like it’s the only religion that matters today.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto (Part 1)
- Flash Mob in Dundas
- Rock On Ice at The Ex
- 2010 Canal Pride Parade in Amsterdam
- Do You Know What I Did Last Summer?
- Nuit Blanche Toronto 2014-Walk Among The Worlds
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – The Fire Edition
- My First Pride
- 2010 Shanghai World Expo: Europe 2
- G20 Protest March
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)