The moment I entered the Wall Street in New York, I was in awe. Those huge imposing buildings are intimidating.
The pulsating economic activities in the area were very conspicuous and men in business suits were rushing here and there—as if to the save the world from its economic doomsday.
At the threshold of Wall Street.
Standing at the square inside the Wall Street, the Trinity Church stands between two grandiose Wall Street buildings.
The view standing from the Federal Hall.The one on the right is the New York Stock Exchange.
The statue of George Washington stands in front of the balcony of the Federal Hall, where he took his oath as the first President of the United States of America.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Christmas on Wall Street
- The Charging Bull of New York
- See the world through Bushwick Collective Murals
- High Line Park
- New York City – Flat Iron Building
- New York City Apartments
- The City Hall of Manhattan
- New York City – The View from Liberty Island
- The Holiday Train Show at NYC Botanical Garden
- The United Nations Building in New York
- The House of Edgar Allan Poe
- The Gay Village and the Greenwich Village in New York City
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)