I woke up early on Saturday so I could go and meet my friend ( who I’ve never seen for 9 years) on time. Though we met at 9:00 a.m., I woke up at 4:00 a.m. No, it wasn’t the excitement. I still have jet lag and my body system is still not used to the time difference.
Ok, well, I was excited to meet my friend, too. And why not? He’s the one who taught me the beauty of anal sex! And don’t think, we did it together. We’re too bitchy and flamboyant and we’re too different when it comes to men. He likes young men while I like construction workers. Hahahahaha…
But, I’m not exclusive to them. :))
Anywaaaaaay, when we met up, the gags, the stories and the fun times began. FUN is an understatement. RIOT is the right word. 🙂
Our host David and Ian, had planned our itinerary for Saturday. They brought us to Center Island just 10 minutes by boat from the Harbour Park.
And this is the wondrous view of the city from the Center Island.
Toronto has islands? Apparently, yes! There used to be no islands, geographically speaking. But there was a devastating typhoon long time ago that divided the strip and thus became islands. 🙂
The islands is actually a respite from the craziness in the city. You can just go down there, rent a bike and explore the whole islands in less than an hour. But, if you go there to really escape from the bustling city life, take your time walking around and dip into the waters if you fell it. Swimming naked in there? Why not? Just let me know when are u gonna do it. 😉
After our island sojourn, our hosts brought us to one of the many wonderful restaurants in Queen’s Street for late lunch. Then, we went to this old Distillery District where old factories are turned into an artsy fartsy melting pot of artists and anyone who bleeds with creative ideas. I have a strong feeling that I’m gonna like this place. Sipping a glass of mixed drinks under an afternoon sun is not a bad idea while boy-watching there.
We went home and the feast of grilled food started until late night. Dinner mixed with good laughters and drinks while getting to know new people around me was a really great way to end the day.
And bar hopping in the gayest district of Toronto, Church Street, is the best way to end the night. But then, it’s another story to tell. Not to mention being lost on a rainy, ungodly hour of the morning. 😉
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Toronto’s Harbourfront
- Cheaper Way To See Toronto Skyline
- CN Tower: View From The Top
- I won a DILDO!
- Toronto at Night from the Top of CN Tower
- Cyndi Lauper Concert
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Up In The Air
- 100 Taste of Toronto
- Toronto Naked Santas in Speedos Brave Blizzard
- My first shots of Toronto
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)