This is the mural that pricks your conscience. It makes you feel guilty—and contemplate on how often you practise honesty in your daily life. Darn, even the most religious of us live like honesty is a dead word.
I found this mural about honesty in the island of Bohol in the Philippines.
Now, if this mural will be made into a huge poster, I’d like every politicians to hang such in their office so they be reminded that “Honesty is the best policy.”
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- The Audrey Hepburn Mural in Little Italy
- The Murals in Mission District
- See the world through Bushwick Collective Murals
- Things to do in Bohol for a Day
- Tarsiers – One of the Smallest Monkeys in the World
- The Fabulous Marimar of Bohol
- Chocolate Hills in Bohol – View from Carmen Peak
- The Chocolate Hills – View from Sagbayan Peak
- My First Banksy
- Chicago – Pilsen Graffiti
- The Spanish Photographer
- Philippines: EL NIDO