A friend (whom I’ve never seen in ages) and I went to Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai with one purpose – to see, try and experience what it’s like sitting in the most beautiful Starbucks in the world. Well, apparently.
It’s not just gorgeous but it’s grand and magnificent! The high ceiling dome filled with Persian-inspired art is tantalizing. The arches are resplendently monumental that you’d feel so small when you’re under them.
The thing about traveling during Ramadan in the Middle East is that most restaurants are open only after sunset. This Starbucks shop is no different. We were there around 5:30 in the afternoon but they informed us they’d start serving people at 7 in the evening. All we could do was pose and be natural in front of the camera. 😀
I was told that during the day, some of the restaurants at the food courts in malls are open but customers can only take their food out. Shops mostly open at noon until late in the evening.
Is this really the most beautiful Starbucks in the world?
Enjoy these photos and let me know in the comment below if you’d agree.
Thanks for coming with me Muffy. You still owe me a venti Frapuccino! LOL… 😀 😀 😀
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- The Mosaics at Wafi Mall
- Souk Madinat in Dubai – A Little Arabian Town
- The Divers at Dubai Mall Waterfalls
- Arabian Nights
- Photos: Desert Sunset
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Ski Dubai – Your Winter Wonderland in the Desert
- Dubai Sunset
- Burj Al Arab Dubai is Not a Seven-Star Hotel
- Photos: Dubai Marina at Night
- Strolling Along Dubai Creek
- Dubai at Night
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)