You probably never heard of the Canoe Landing Park even if you’re a Toronto local, except if you live around this park. If you take the Gardiner Expressway, you’ve surely seen this red object but never really cared too much about it.
Because I read somewhere that Canoe Landing park is one of the best make out spots in Toronto, so I embarked on a romantic journey to see it myself. Alone. And on a broad daylight. Don’t judge me, please. LOL…
So, here’s what I found out.
There’s really not much privacy in there as you can see.
The little park is surrounded by skyscrapers of apartment complexes and condos.
And oh, dear! It’s wide open! There are only very few trees and shades. And right in front of it is the Gardiner Expressway where the noise of cars are surely not music to your ears! 😀
I reckon that lovers make out or “do their romantic thing” inside the red canoe. Or at the little platform space on the canoe. It’s a perfect place—at night!
Before this summer ends, I’ll go back there again for sure. And it would be at night time. I’ll make sure I won’t be alone anymore. 😉 I think it’s really romantic when you’re surrounded by the city lights and views. And if the moon shows up, that would be great, too! The humming sounds of passing cars will be a perfect soundtrack for a make out session, right? 😀
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- What’s Inside the Ice Hotel in Quebec City
- The Underpass Park in Toronto
- Toronto City Hall Has A New Look
- Fall Colours in Mono Cliffs
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- Cheaper Way To See Toronto Skyline
- Cheltenham Badlands in Fall
- CN Tower: View From The Top
- 10 Day Trips From Toronto
- Humans of Toronto Trans March 2015
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)