With a media pass and an Ellen sunglasses, hundreds of people thought I was working for The Ellen Degeneres show at Pride Parade 2013 Toronto! They called me and screamed so loud to get my attention and some of them begged me to take a photo of them literally screaming at my face! In fact, I saw two awesome people (like me!) wearing Ellen products: one an Ellen underwear and the other sporting a pair of Ellen flip flops!
Unfortunately, my minions, I’m not working for Ellen. Really. She still has to discover my creative fabulous-ness! And I can consider this blog entry as my application to work behind her show. Hi, Ellen! I can do drag and you can throw a cake, a vanilla, a toothpaste, a coffee in my face! LOL…
And see you next year for the World Pride 2014!
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Toronto Pride Parade 2013 Video
- Toronto Pride Parade 2013 – Part 1
- Toronto Dyke March 2013
- Pride Toronto – Underwear Show at California Cafe
- 2013 Toronto Pride Launch
- Things to do and see in Hollywood
- The Shirtless Boys of World Pride
- Church Street is Toronto’s Gay Village
- World Pride Parade Toronto 2014 Photos
- The Crowd at Toronto Pride Parade 2012
- Bangalore Pride Parade 2013
- The Boys of Toronto Pride Parade 2012