I first read it in Toronto CS group thread when a guy asked the members where he could find the best poutine in the city.
Then, I saw a pic of it in a KFC fastfood chain. It didn’t look good to me so I didn’t waste my dollar on it.
Last night, after I attended my first CS Meeting in Toronto, a guy offered me and a Spanish guy a lift home (I live around his area). But, before that, we dropped off at Sneaky Dee’s, sort of a diner, to grab a bite.
I wasn’t really hungry because I had lunch with other Filipinos who prepared so much food like there was fiesta. Boy, there was lechon (roasted pig) in there! So… I just a hot chocolate. Weird order, yeah? :))
One ordered a Mexican dish. Another one had a poutine.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- What’s Inside the Ice Hotel in Quebec City
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- Montreal: La Banquise Poutine
- SHIT Restaurant in Beijing
- The Penis Restaurant in Beijing
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Quebec Winter Carnaval Parade
- Watch: Montmorency Falls is frozen
- Ice Castle and Ice Sculptures
- Scary Statue
- Quebec City: Observatoire de la Capitale
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Up In The Air
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)