Four postcards arrived in my desk this week. They’re from Germany, Sarajevo, Canada and the one (from USA) handed down to me in a surprise way by slipping it into my macbook.
This postcard gives me an idea on what to do with my next group of postcard. Nine stunning photos in a card seems to be the financially-wise.
Gawd, Mitz, your handwriting is the way I still remember way back from high school. Yes, one day, I’ll just surprise you on your door. That one day shall come… I can’t wait.
The funny thing was, when my Chinese assistant / study advisor handed your card, she smiled. It was a smile that was very different and I wondered why. When I read your postcard, I quickly realized the reason why.
Now, she knows I’m a homo. Thanks to you. Pray she won’t tell this country!
REENA MISTRY of VANCOUVER, CANADA
That old, quaint clock must have an interesting history that it’s well-guarded and kept?
I demand to see you in Vancouver when I’ll be landing your country in late Spring next year! :))
DZENETA of SARAJEVO, BOSNIA
Ahh, I wanna have a photo of my own of these aspires and wonderful work of art. It must be very romantic to be walking on these streets.
I didn’t know that Sarajevo is a heart-shaped land that I have to see the map. And well, there’s truth in it. People there must have full of love or maybe, in love everyday? 🙂
GREG of Orange County, USA
This is a gorgeous sunset that reminds me of home. 🙂
Yes, Greg, I’ll see you there!
THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- My First CS Postcard
- Mt. Fuji
- Postcards from Dana
- Postcards 28-31
- Wiggin’ the World
- My French TV Debut on Couchsurfing
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- The Day When Germany Won The World Cup
- Scary Statue
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Part 2
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)