Another batch of postcards laid on my desk when I arrived my classroom last week and this week. They're from near and afar.
Ok, this card is actually signed
by the sender but I just can't figure out his / her handwriting. One
day, I'll be in Oxford spreading faggotry. One day, one day…..
I always have a fabulous day!
CAROL ENCISO FROM COSTA RICA
Pura vida. Ahhh, that's a good one!
YIN MAY YAP from MALAYSIA
This card is very nostalgic of the old yore. It brought a smile to my face.
When I received your card, I had a Malaysian couchsurfer staying with me.
He told me a lot of stuff Malaysia and I can't believe that alcohol there is expensive! :))
ELENA PASTOR from VENEZUELA
This is such a beautiful print of something that's happening everyday in our lives.
It's kinda mysterious yet predictable.
Thank you all for the postcards!
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Postcards 20-27
- Postcards from Dana
- What’s Inside the Ice Hotel in Quebec City
- The Sanlitun Fights
- Last Day at Work
- Life in China Series – Park Games
- Philadelphia: Elfreth Alley
- Strolling at Little Italy in New York
- TIFF 2011: Marissa Tomei – Ides of March
- Tibetan singers for you
- Mt. Fuji
- The United Nations Building in New York
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)