Desert sunset is breathtakingly magical. Behind the sea of sand, the orange ball goes down like a ball of fire, leaving an impression that makes us all sigh, hoping to see again the next day.
As a sunset whore, I made sure that I had less time taking pictures than watching the setting sun itself. It’s also a habit of mine to devote part of my time watching sunset in every city I’d visit. To me, sunset is like an ode to a day that’s gone and a beginning to a new adventure that awaits whichever city or place I’m in. Travellers are never gonna know what the city has to offer unless you discover what’s life after and beyond sunset. Sometimes, the place breathes another life when the city lights begin to spark.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Dubai Sunset
- The Mosaics at Wafi Mall
- Ski Dubai – Your Winter Wonderland in the Desert
- Arabian Nights
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Strolling Along Dubai Creek
- The Divers at Dubai Mall Waterfalls
- Burj Al Arab Dubai is Not a Seven-Star Hotel
- Photos: Dubai Marina at Night
- Souk Madinat in Dubai – A Little Arabian Town
- Mall of Dubai Aquarium and Underground Zoo
- These Photos Show Dubai in a Nutshell
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)