Here are the photos of the 2015 Toronto Pride Parade. I wasn’t really motivated to finish the Pride because it got boring. I don’t like it when each group has more than 50 people marching and do nothing but walk. Not even cheering. It got drag. So, I decided to just go somewhere else.
Or maybe, it’s just the drizzle and the chilly weather?
The best thing about this year’s Pride Parade is the presence of celebrities who marched as International Marshalls: Cyndi Lauper, Pussy Riot and Celina Jaitly. Davish Furnish, (a.k.a. Elton John’s husband) who is from Toronto, also marched as the Grand Marshall.
Let’s start with Cyndi Lauper (International Grand Marshall) who came as Marie Antoinette in her underwear. It’s Cyndi being Cyndi, right? 😀
Pussy Riot, an all-girl punk group from Russia, graced the Pride Parade in a massive, red missile. (See more photos here.)
Celina Jaitly, a successful Bollywood actress, marched in all her enthusiasm, grace, beauty and cause for FREE and EQUAL in her native India where homosexuality is still a crime.
David Furnish came in all his white pants which our group complimented. He looked at us and said, “Thank you” with a smile.
And here’s the crowd under the shitty rain.
The drizzle didn’t dampen their Pride spirit of tolerance and diversity.
Rainbow flags were everywhere!
The ROTC waved their banner flags for the last time, after participating in the parade for many years. The group decided to disband after this.
Torontonians being Torontonians. Chilly weather? Duh. That’s nothing! Time to get shirtless. 😀
And, oh, water guns are still in—even under a drizzle. Would you really mind if these guys give you a squirt? 😀
TD boys and girls, are of course, showed not money but abs and kinkiness of their dance moves.
Montrealers do it with pomp and great choreography!
My Trojan Warriors hump to the beats.
The Sisters of Divine Mercy looks fabulous, as usual.
If you’re dressed in drag, these shirtless men are under your command. 😀
The Philippines came in their national costume.
Oh, yeah, Toronto Police, we say “NO to CARDING!”
Best Float of the Parade? Yes, that real liquid pouring. Not sure if that’s real beer.
Werq those heels, girl! Werq it!
The First Nations chants their way at the Parade.
Ok, girl! you shine rainbow all the way!
What do you think is her super power? 😀
Dear CK, tell these models to go shirtless. Their tops are very distracting. 😀
Two queens sashay down Bloor Street.
Who wants those wheels?
The rain stopped for a while because the sunflowers hated it. 😀
Thomas Mulcair and Olivia Chow got their orange on!
Nowadays, kids do twerk in a rainbow tutu!
Take note men: women deserve a bubble bath.
It’s a long battle, but how many countries can you count with same-sex marriage? Welcome to the pack, USA! 😉
#LoveWins, right Barack? 😉
Proof that even if you’re a zombie, you can still be fabulous!
The Fabulous Five went floral this year!
Google being Google.
I didn’t realize Justin Trudeau (Vote Liberal! 🙂 ) is so tall? 😀
Where’s the Bud Light spirit there? 🙁
“If it’s not Pfizer, it’s not viagra!” LOL… Damn, right! 😀
And even if pride is a celebration of diversity, Pride isn’t just pride without a protest.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- 2012 Toronto Pride Parade Photos
- The Boys of Toronto Pride Parade 2012
- Trans March Photos 2012
- Celina Jaitly and Cyndi Lauper at 2015 Toronto Pride Parade
- 2012 Toronto Pride Parade Photos 2
- The Crowd at Toronto Pride Parade 2012
- Melissa Etheridge and Deborah Cox Rock the World Pride Toronto Opening Ceremonies
- EVENTS NOT TO MISS AT WORLD PRIDE TORONTO 2014
- The Shirtless Boys of World Pride
- Pussy Riot Led Toronto Pride Parade 2015
- Pride Toronto – Underwear Show at California Cafe
- Toronto Dyke March 2013
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)