Together with newly-found friends through couchsurfing from Japan, Hungary, Germany, Peru, USA, and New Zealand, we walked around the lake where the Mighty Mountain stands so proud nearby. We picknicked on a really beautiful day that these photos below would attest to that.
I first saw a postcard of Mt. Fuji when I was in High School.
It is Japan’s highest mountain.
I always pictured Mt. Fuji as a snow-capped mountain. Hello Global Warming!?
She is a stunner, isn’t she?
She is a photogenic whichever angle you photograph her.
Camping by the lake with the view of the mighty mountain is always a good idea.
Mt. Fuji is also famed for its breathtaking sunrise from the top.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Dotombori Namba is the heartbeat of Osaka
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto (Part 1)
- Postcards 20-27
- Kho Phi Phi and Other Islands
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Part 2
- Philippines: EL NIDO
- India: Jaipur
- Japan – Shinjuku District in Tokyo
- Fall Colors in Ontario
- Japan: Fushimi-inari Temple
- 2010 Shanghai World Expo: Asia Pavilions 1
- Open Museum of Traditional Houses