The mosaics at Wafi Mall is one thing that caught my eye. I wasn’t even supposed to be there, but the tour bus that would bring us to the desert for the sunset tour picked us up from here.
There’s no doubt that Wafi Mall is the Little Egypt in Dubai.
The building itself has a pyramid-shaped dome that protects this set of impressive mosaics, depicting life of ancient Egypt.
Too bad, the receptionist who works right under these mosaics doesn’t even know the artist who made this art possible.
Outside the Wafi mall, they’ve got massive statues of Egyptian gods and goddesses, too. And in the evening, don’t miss their light and sound show.
Wafi Mall isn’t really a tourist attraction in itself but just in case you’ll be joining in one of the sunset tours in the desert, go earlier than its scheduled departure from here. Look for these impressive mosaics and don’t miss the fabulous bazaar on its basement floor.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Photos: Desert Sunset
- Ski Dubai – Your Winter Wonderland in the Desert
- The Divers at Dubai Mall Waterfalls
- Dubai Sunset
- Arabian Nights
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Strolling Along Dubai Creek
- Photos: Dubai Marina at Night
- Burj Al Arab Dubai is Not a Seven-Star Hotel
- Souk Madinat in Dubai – A Little Arabian Town
- The Most Beautiful Starbucks in the World
- Mall of Dubai Aquarium and Underground Zoo
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)