Mercado de San Miguel is Madrid’s most famous food market. It’s where you can get a lot of tapas and other small food potions for €1. And they’re quiet good, too! If there are glorious food, there are good drinks, too. The market has a variety of wines, beers and cocktails. You must try their mojitos and Asturian cider! 😉
This is a market that mostly caters to tourists. You can see a few locals showing off the place to their friends. There’s always something for everyone. The market is a Spanish culinary experience. The market is clean but has limited seatings. It’s not really ideal for group gathering and stay there for long. It’s a market, so don’t expect tables and chairs for a longer, good chat.
This is the beautiful Mercado de San Miguel.
You can find it just outside Plaza Mayor.
The market has ham / jamon.
Variety of tapas.
Tasty fried seafood.
And dried fish, too.
Clams and shells?
They have desserts, too.
And cold, fresh, assorted fruits.
And yeah, empanadas, anyone?!
They have lovely snacks.
And they also have aromatic spices.
Did I say they have pizza, too?
When you’re stuffed, get your desired drink – wine, beer or cider?
And my favourite – mojito! 😀
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Chocolateria de San Gines – Where Churros Taste Good
- The Hideout of the Robinhood of Madrid
- The Grand Staircase at Palacio Real
- Don Quixote Tapestry at Palacio Real
- MADO 2016 – Carrera de Tacones
- Things to do at El Retiro Park
- A Look Inside The Splendid Royal Palace of Madrid
- Pride Critic Madrid 2016 Orgullo
- Madrid Sunset from Terrazas Circulo Las Bellas Artes
- Botin Restaurant – The Oldest in the World
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas – Where to Watch Bullfight in Madrid
- Madrid Pride Parade 2016 – Madrid Orgullo Manifestacion
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)