You can view Madrid sunset from the terrazas Circulo Las Bellas Artes. But let me say that this is not really the highest place to watch sunset in the city. The building isn’t really tall enough to see the city’s panoramic view. With an open bar and comfortable mattresses to sit on (or lay down), you can’t complain. Well, the only thing I complained about was the €4 charge when you go up there. The food and the drinks aren’t cheap either. On a busy summer afternoon, it’s hard to get the waiter’s attention. So, after a glass of red vino, I was done. I couldn’t wait for another 15 minutes for the next glass. 😀 Instead, I walked around and took these shots.
This is the view you can get from terrazas Circulo Las Bellas Artes.
The angel on top of this building is almost within reach.
From the far distance, you can see Madrid’s only skyscrapers. (I’m not really sure if they can qualify as skyscrapers.)
Count as many churches you can see from here.
And you can’t miss the Cibeles Palace, too!
When the sun starts turning everything to gold, lo and behold!
It’s going to be spectacular!
Serene and romantic! 😀
Just a tip:
Come early to get a seat or table, especially when you go in a group. In summer, there’s not a day that’s not busy. Stay ’till you’re drunk. 😀
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas – Where to Watch Bullfight in Madrid
- The Hideout of the Robinhood of Madrid
- Photos: All the Food at Mercado de San Miguel
- The Grand Staircase at Palacio Real
- This Fallen Angel Statue is Dedicated to the Devil and it Stands 666 Meters Above Sea Level
- Pride Critic Madrid 2016 Orgullo
- Don Quixote Tapestry at Palacio Real
- MADO 2016 – Carrera de Tacones
- Things to do at El Retiro Park
- A Look Inside The Splendid Royal Palace of Madrid
- Chocolateria de San Gines – Where Churros Taste Good
- Botin Restaurant – The Oldest in the World
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)