Carrera de Tacones 2016 or Heels Race is an annual tradition on Pelayo Street as part of the festivities for Madrid Orgullo (MADO). Literally, it’s a race that men on high heels compete for 600 Euros grand prize. It’s fun to watch these “ladies” run like they’re going to break a world record and unseat Usain Bolt! 😀
Participants have to wear high heels for the Carrera de Tacones 2016 (Heels Race).
Wearing a costume is optional – but if you do, you’ll be the darling of the crowd.
Win or lose, you should slay the runaway that Mama Ru Paul would be proud of.
And who would be a fitting host for this race but a luscious drag queen who shows off generous amount of cleavage? 😀
When the queen speaks or sings, everyone listens.
Before we start the race, don’t forget to look up – because sometimes heaven has its way of sending hot angels through the window. 🙂
Ready? Get set. Go!
Run Lola, Run!
Bitch, faster! Other bitches are behind you! 😀
Ok, take your time and run at your pace.
You don’t wanna break and pay for the high heels you borrowed, right? 😀
Go on, mama!
Remember what Beyonce said: “Girls Run the World!”
Oh, mi amor! Your nip is on fire – like your hair! 😀
Girl, the race is over! But, go on! 😀
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Madrid Pride Parade 2016 – Madrid Orgullo Manifestacion
- Pride Critic Madrid 2016 Orgullo
- The Grand Staircase at Palacio Real
- Chocolateria de San Gines – Where Churros Taste Good
- The Hideout of the Robinhood of Madrid
- Photos: All the Food at Mercado de San Miguel
- A Look Inside The Splendid Royal Palace of Madrid
- Things to do at El Retiro Park
- Don Quixote Tapestry at Palacio Real
- Madrid Sunset from Terrazas Circulo Las Bellas Artes
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas – Where to Watch Bullfight in Madrid
- Botin Restaurant – The Oldest in the World
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)