Toronto wasn’t really gaga over Kony 2012. There were only very few people who went there to support the cause, mostly young people. That must have been caused by the negative press the organization received. I was there to support, too. But, when rain started to pour, I had to go home because I had this cough that’s pissing me off since Monday. I didn’t leave without giving them the posters I had with me.
These young guys led the Cover The Night event at Yonge/Dundas Square last night. They braved the rain and the waning turn-out of the worldwide event. Good job, guys!
Some didn’t have the KONY 2012 posters and tshirts, but they never came unprepared. Nice touch.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- What’s Inside the Ice Hotel in Quebec City
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- G20 Protesters in Toronto
- Melissa Etheridge and Deborah Cox Rock the World Pride Toronto Opening Ceremonies
- Toronto City Hall Has A New Look
- Rock On Ice at The Ex
- Turkish Festival
- AIDS Candlelight Vigil
- Stargazing at TIFF 2013 – Toronto International Film Festival
- Frozen Toronto Looks Like the Arctic
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)