A few days ago, a friend of mine asked me if Americans can now go to Cuba. Well, unfortunately, the answer is NOT YET. That’s as far as I know.
Though Cuba and USA have already raised their flags in each other’s country, it might take time for Americans to go there. Yes, the relationship between two countries is thawing, after more than 50 years, but there’s still so much to do. Hopefully, Americans travelling to Cuba would be allowed soon. For sure, if the travel ban is lifted any moment now, Americans are gonna flock the island as soon as they could.
However, do you know that at the moment, Americans can travel to Cuba? Yes, you can! Only if you go a tour via Intrepid Travel.
Here’s how it works:
- The trip is called Hola Cuba – People to People.
The trip will last for 9 days.
It involves activities that travelers can have a personal and educational exchanges with the Cuban people.
This is a medium-sized trip with a maximum of 16 people only.
Only 15 years old and above can go.
What’s so special about this trip? Click here.
Remember that in this trip, you’re not going there as a tourist. You are going there as part of an educational exchange—which means that you’ll be in a cultural exchange where you’ll be able to get to know the the country and its people through various activities.
Travelers will be transported via a mini-bus.
* Here are the important links for this tour:
If you’re NOT American, and you don’t want to go to Cuba on your own, you can join this organized tour guaranteed to make your Cuba adventure a trip to remember. Click here to choose the adventure you want.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Things to do in Cuba
- Hemingway’s Watering Holes and Life in Cuba
- Gays in Havana
- The Gayest and the Most Straight-friendly Casa in Havana
- Where To Stay in Cuba
- Riding on the Classic Cars in Cuba
- 35 Things to do in Havana
- Getting Lost in the Labyrinth In Camaguey
- Visiting Che Guevarra in Santa Clara
- Life is better at the Beach
- Trinidad – A Time Travel
- The Onion Guy
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)