When traveling in the Midwest, a hotel room with the best view of the city is always something that every traveler wants. It is a challenge to get the room you want when checking in because most of the time, the room you want is already taken. However, when traveling in low season or booking ahead of time, you might have a big chance of getting the room of your dreams.
At Hyatt Regency Wichita, you can either choose the Arkansas River view or the city skyline view from your room. It’s your pick when asked at check-in. You have, indeed, a tough decision to make. With modern amenities and convention hall, this luxury hotel is close to downtown Wichita — so you don’t have to go farther when you need to go shopping or do some sightseeing in the largest city in Kansas. And if you feel like strolling along the river bank, a walking path is just right outside the hotel.
Nicknamed as the “Motor City”, Detroit is the birthplace of American automobile. And what better way to get to know the city than staying right at Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center in downtown. It has 70 floors, and the higher your room is, the better view you’ll get. From the comfort of your room, you can see the Detroit River that separates Canada and USA. And across that river is the skyline of Windsor, Ontario on the Canadian side. The view at night is spectacular. And if you feel like crossing the border for the casinos and Canadian Club whisky, you can drive across the underground tunnel or hop on the bus.
Kansas City, Missouri
Located right next to SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium, Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is one big hit for the family. Ask a room with a city view of Kansas and you won’t be disappointed. Don’t miss the Sheraton Social Hour, too, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays when you can try out new wines. It’s a great way to start your evening and make social connections.
There is no better place to discover this Midwest city than being in the comfort and luxury of Minneapolis Marriott City Center room. Looking down at the stunning city views from your room would make you want to stay there for a while before deciding to explore the rest of the city. The hotel is walking distance to shopping centers, restaurants, and nightlife entertainment in Minneapolis.
Columbus is a dynamic place in the Midwest. And the best way to be closer to all the exciting things happening here is by staying at Hyatt Regency Columbus at the heart of Arena District where fine dining, vibrant nightlife and several theaters are within reach. The breathtaking skyline view from your room is a welcome treat once you check-in. You just don’t stay here for the views but also for accessibility to Nationwide Arena, Great Columbus Convention Center, Columbus Museum of Art, Short North Arts District, and North Farmer’s Market.
So, next time you book a hotel in Wichita, Detroit, Kansas, Minneapolis, and Columbus, get the best value of your money — get a hotel room with a view!
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Boutique Hotels in Manhattan
- Hopping on the Cable Cars in San Francisco
- Public Art in Detroit
- Beads Museum in Detroit – Window to African Culture and Arts
- Heidelberg Project – When Trash Speaks Its Mind Through Art
- Henry Ford Museum – America’s Past and Future
- Top Boutique Hotels in the US Richmond
- The Holiday Train Show at NYC Botanical Garden
- The Magnificent Diego Rivera Murals at Detroit Institute of Arts
- Xpat Matt’s Budget-Friendly Adventures in the American West
- Millennials Share Their Tips for Working While Traveling the Globe
- Top Independent Hotels in the US Daytona Beach
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)