This is my second flash mob—but my first in this city. My first was in Shanghai two months ago.
Last Sunday, before we went loca for the World Cup Finals at the Soccer Nation Street Party outside the CBC Building, more than 20 of us convened in Dundas Square for the dance flash mob to the tune of Jai Ho, Slumdog Millionaire‘s movie theme song.
We were supposed to start before noon but due to the Russian Festival going on, so, we moved it to half past noon. Nobody would ever mess with the Russians, right? :))
Boy, I thought a thing like this only happens in China. Oh Lady Gay Gay, was I wrong! Hello, Canada! Hello!
Party poopers should walk on the streets with a big L-sign on their foreheads. Or world governments should make a law to punish party poopers by electrocution. They just don’t spoil the fun. They give us unwanted wrinkles. :))
But, then, those losers didn’t dampen our high spirits that we displayed since the start of the dance. We continued dancing and counting—and that what mattered most. As flash mobbers, we, too, adhere to the cliche, “The show must go on.”
Enjoy the video. We did a great, awesome, bootylicious performance guys! 🙂
Oh me? Didn’t you see me? Look for the one in a yellow-orange t-shirt. Play again. :))
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Ladies of Caribana 2
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Up In The Air
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- 2010 Buskerfest Toronto – Part 2
- My First Flash Mob
- The Caribana Festival
- Ladies of Caribana 1
- Rock On Ice at The Ex
- Gloria Gaynor Concert
- World Cup 2010 in Toronto
- Mama Mia Sing-A-Long
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)