Dubai Mall Waterfalls is spectacular!
Dubai Mall won’t stop surprising you with lots of things to do. It’s a mall not just about shopping but there’s also so much work of art everywhere. There’s one installation art that impressed me most—the Dubai Mall Waterfall where silver-colored sculptures of divers complement the cascading, gentle flow of the waterfall itself.
The waterfalls gush through the entire four floors of the mall.
As you can see in the pic above, there’s a lot of cafes where you can relax and listen to its cascading sound.
The human divers are made of fibreglass.
These brilliant sculptures harmonize the throbbing pulse of the waterfalls.
Grab a seat at a nearby cafe opposite the waterfalls and enjoy the spectacle.
Dubai Mall is a the second biggest mall in the world (next to Edmonton West Mall in Canada) and it’s easy to get lost—even for a local. If you’re meeting with a friend there, just say, “I’ll meet you at the Waterfalls.”
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- The Mosaics at Wafi Mall
- Ski Dubai – Your Winter Wonderland in the Desert
- Photos: Desert Sunset
- Burj Al Arab Dubai is Not a Seven-Star Hotel
- Strolling Along Dubai Creek
- Dubai Sunset
- Arabian Nights
- Souk Madinat in Dubai – A Little Arabian Town
- Photos: Dubai Marina at Night
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Under Construction
- Burj Khalifa Facade- The Tallest Building in the World
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)