One of the best things when you have a media ID around your neck is that you can be anywhere where the action is. Closer than the rest of the crowd. And for sure, your eyes are gonna be feasting on what’s right there before your naked eyes.
Yes, I was right at the foot of the stage when Cyndi came out in black leather pants and jacket. Kinky, yeah? Members of the media were allowed to be in there—in that special place— for three songs only. We will be escorted out after the third song. No flash photography. Those were the rules. I planned to take photos during the first and second song—and the third was reserved for video whoring.
However, after the second song, when Cindy started to introduce her third song, a woman came and delivered the bad news: enough of taking photos. All members of the media were told to, “Get out. Now!” That was an order in high-pitched voice. Obviously, she wasn’t informed of the rules beforehand. Tongue-tied—and as if in choreographed mien, we went out flabbergasted and confused as to what had just happened.
THAT WAS NOT COOL.
So, here’s what I only got.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- A New Gay
- I won a DILDO!
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- My First Pride
- AIDS Candlelight Vigil
- Celina Jaitly and Cyndi Lauper at 2015 Toronto Pride Parade
- Celebrate Bloor 2011: Keshia Chante
- Celebrate Bloor 2011: Platinum Blonde
- Toronto Center Island
- Walk for Life
- Humans of Toronto Trans March 2015
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)