We “climbed” the CN Tower on a beautiful day last Monday. Bu t, we never spotted Niagara Falls and Rochester in New York City. Nonetheless, it was an experience of a lifetime to be able to see Toronto’s panorama from 447 meters above the groun d.
The CN Tower in Toronto dominates the skyline–standing like an emperor that withstood against time and weather. He stands there with a dominance as if threatening those that go against his will.
However, it’s a beautiful piece of architectural triumph that gives magnificent views if you’re up there. If you’re afraid of heights, you are one big loser who would never ever see and appreciate the world in a different perspective.
The CN Tower was the world’s tallest from 1975 – 2007. But now, it’s 4th.
Inside, the tower has a revolving restaurant with fancy food menu and price.
There’s also a glass floor where most people won’t step on but curious.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- Fall Colours in Crothers Woods
- Cheaper Way To See Toronto Skyline
- Toronto Center Island
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- Toronto’s Harbourfront
- Toronto at Night from the Top of CN Tower
- Turkish Festival
- 10 Day Trips From Toronto
- Night View from CN Tower
- Toronto City Hall Has A New Look
- Cheltenham Badlands in Fall
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)