Last Monday, Church Street (aka The Gay Village) turned into a place where zombies, the fabulous revellers, the scary creatures, the hotties and the shirtless teasers came in full force–in the name of Hallooween debauchery.
Church Street Halloween Parade is an annual tradition to show-off your creativity, nastiniess, demureness and kinkiness, too.
Find out who’s the fairiest of ’em all this year!
These two were inseparable. They’re the staples in an amusement park. One is boring without the other.
I love skateboarders. Especially when they have big guns (literally and figuratively!).
You be the judge. Who’s the more fabulous pair?
Obviously, the pussy cat salutes Nikki Minaj–even if the latter is allergic to fur.
They must be in different centuries.
Whoopi Goldberg is nothing compared to this knock-out nun. The bat girl has bulges so be told.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Church Street Halloween Parade 2011 – The Scary Creatures
- Church Street Halloween Parade 2011 – The Shirtless
- Church Street Halloween Parade 2011 – The Cuties and Twinkies
- Church Street is Toronto’s Gay Village
- 2011 Pride Toronto: The Eye Candies
- Pride Toronto – Underwear Show at California Cafe
- 2011 Celebrate Bloor: Vintage Car Show
- Toronto Center Island
- My first shots of Toronto
- Zombie Walk Toronto 2014 Photos – Part 1
- No Pants Subway Ride 2011
- Portuguese Parade
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)