On Christmas night, the debauchery continues.
We started the evening in VERY THAI Restaurant for dinner and stayed there for three hours. Good food, great conversations, mostly centered about the “Essence of Being Korean” which actually was an interesting learning about the country and its culture.
We were literally being educated.
What happened there?
These photos will tell you how naughty I was — no wonder the REAL Santa never dropped anything in my socks. I’ve been naughty all year round and he must be really pissed off and wondering what happened to his little altar boy eons ago.
But, who cares about Bear Santa’s gift when I have two hot, half-naked Santas ready to serve and pamper me like I was their most favorite naughty bitch! Hahahahaha…
So, this is how I spent my Christmas Night in the Year of our Lord, 2009! :))
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Christmas on Wall Street
- Christmas Eve in Beijing
- Beijing Santacon
- The Cultural Revolution Restaurant in Beijing
- Street Food in Beijing
- Christmas Debauchery Part 1
- Beijing PRIDE
- China Best Travel Photos – Part 1
- Chocolate Club Beijing
- The Ancient Village of Cuandixia
- Ming Tombs – Where Emperors Are Buried
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)