Central Park is New York City’s oasis during summer heat. It is a massive 843 acres of lush green in the center of the world’s best city.
A lot people use the green lawn for sunbathing while reading or tuning to their iPods.
The imposing Belvedere Castle sits on top of the hill overlooking the pic above.
Central Park’s lake and trees are in contrast with New York City’s skyline. New Yorkers enjoy the last dog days of summer by paddling / rowing boats.
This huge rock in the middle of the lake is an awesome place to chill without breaking a rule.
This Bow Bridge appeared in some films about New York City. Watch ENCHANTED.
Betheshda Fountain Terrace is photogenic—in all angles. It’s a good place to rest after exploring the park for a long time.
For the romantic at heart–young and old–there’s a horse-driven carriage that would take you around for a romance that you would never forget.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- The Frozen Beauty of Montmorency Falls
- See the world through Bushwick Collective Murals
- Autumn in New York
- The Holiday Train Show at NYC Botanical Garden
- Christmas on Wall Street
- 25 Photos of Central Park in Snow
- Hollywood Bus Tour
- Is Sedona the Most Beautiful City in America?
- New York Times Square
- New York City – Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Gay Marriage Ad
- The Gay Village and the Greenwich Village in New York City
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)