There’s a place in Brooklyn where you can see the world through Bushwick Collective murals. Artists from around the world came to share their art, for the love of art. From Australia to France; from Italy to the Philippines, muralists come to share the vision of the Bushwick Collective. You can easily spot these murals on the streets anywhere. They’re big, bold and fabulous!
On the long stretch of Jefferson Street or St. Nicolas Avenue, the murals give life to the neighbourhood that’s known to be plagued with crime. From neutral to somber to neon hues, streets come alive like it’s an outdoor gallery of street arts—in different sytles, personalities and meanings. Some are simple and others are complicated. They’re about politics, religion, war, peace, love, consumerism, death, hope and daily life. There are those that baffle you and there are some that melts your heart. Or awaken you. Or hit you.
If you’ve got spare time to get away from the usual tourist traps in New York, go and see some street art in Brooklyn. It won’t disappoint you.
And here’s another stunning angle of the murals during sundown.
Hey, yo! What are laughing at? 😉
The modern-day guardian angels on the street. 🙂
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- The Holiday Train Show at NYC Botanical Garden
- The Murals in Mission District
- Christmas on Wall Street
- Graffiti Tour in Brooklyn
- Coney Island Murals
- New York Skyline at Night from Brooklyn Heights
- Dyker Heights Christmas Lights in Brooklyn
- The Kiss That Celebrates The End of World War 2
- The best time to visit 911 Memorial in New York
- What’s Inside the 911 Memorial and Museum in New York
- View of New York Skyline from the Empire State Building
- New York Skyline at Night
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)