Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the world’s tallest building. Or tower. From a distance, it looks like a futuristic spire that goes or points nowhere but up. It is Dubai’s most-famous structure, eclipsing Burj Al-Arab, the world’s first 7-star hotel. It is Dubai’s centre of attraction or the city’s “apple of the eye.” It is the most dominant sight wherever you are in the city.
Visiting this wondrous structure, I’ve learned that it holds and breaks numerous records worldwide. Here’s some of them:
Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest freestanding tower (2,722 feet), a record previously held by Toronto’s CN Tower.
It is the building with most floors in the world—163 floors!
And do you know that it also has the world’s highest nightclub, located at 144th floor?
It is also the world’s tallest structure that includes residential spaces. So, if you’re rich who sweat and shit gold, go and grab one! If you can’t afford buying, then, maybe, just book and stay for a night? 😀
You’ll find the famed Dubai Fountain below Burj Khalifa. It’s not really impressive during the day, but it’s breathtakingly spectacular at night when the lights, the music and the fountains synchronized into one amazing show! Don’t miss it!
The building is photogenic in the morning when it faces the sun. It’s shining, shimmering and splendid! 😉 It’s also the best time to sit in one of the coffee shops by the pool, with your favourite coffee or Starbucks frapuccino!
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab Dubai is Not a Seven-Star Hotel
- Dubai Under Construction
- The Divers at Dubai Mall Waterfalls
- Photos: Dubai Marina at Night
- Strolling Along Dubai Creek
- These Photos Show Dubai in a Nutshell
- Souk Madinat in Dubai – A Little Arabian Town
- Dubai Sunset
- Photos: Desert Sunset
- Mall of Dubai Aquarium and Underground Zoo
- Ski Dubai – Your Winter Wonderland in the Desert
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)