Last weekend, a colleague and I went to Manama to renew our Saudi visa. I’ve been to Bahrain 4 times already and I stayed 3-4 nights in each visit. There’s nothing much to do in Bahrain, really. You can even explore the whole country in half a day!
Manama is called “Saudi Bar” by the local Saudis I know here. When they want to have “fun”, they go to Bahrain. Sure, shopping in Bahrain is great, too! They have shopping malls everywhere!. And oh, even if the shops claim to be on sale, the prices are still bad for your wallet.
On our second day in the city, my colleague rented a car and we drove around the city. Traffic was freakin’ terrible and it’s so hard to find a gas station in country whose economy depends on gas! And even the locals don’t know where the nearest gas station is! 😀
Related: Things to do and see in Bahrain
We ended our day at the bay where we could see Bahrain skyline at night, across the water. Enjoy these photos.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- Photos: Manama Skyline From The Fort
- The Historical Bahrain Fort
- The Tree of Life in Bahrain – A Miracle in the Desert
- King Fahd Causeway – Connecting Saudi and Bahrain
- Do You Know What I Did Last Summer?
- This is a Tiny White Beach Island in Saudi Arabia
- View of Cairo Skyline from Hilton Ramesis Hotel
- Photos: Al Diwan at Madain Saleh
- Oh Camels!
- Cargo Car – Saudi Style
- Athleb Mountain – The Skyscrapers of Madain Saleh
- The Heritage Village that Doesn’t Have Much Heritage
PLEASE SHARE THIS:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)